USP – The Beamish International Preschool
- Awarded Top 5 Preschool in Pune: With genuine humbleness, we give this credit to our
parents, teachers & entire support staff of The Beamish International Preschool for being
awarded as Top 5 Preschools in Pune. This award
gives us a pat on our back for the work that we do, at the same time, we are aware that it is also our
responsibility which keeps encouraging us for better & better work.
- Indo-Western Culture: India is the only country in the world with diverse cultures. We are
proud to say that we are a “Unity in Diversity”. This USP is all about creating Unity through our diversified culture, where we celebrate all Indian & International festivals. We also give them exposure to all the celebrations that happen
in India & across the globe.
- Shiksha with Sanskar: Going back to our roots! Due to globalization we are
forgetting our Indian culture. This point
connects those long lost dots which the nuclear generation is missing on like Indian Traditional Games – (Lagori, GilliDanda, making fort at the time of Diwali etc), Shlokas, Sanskrit prayers YOGA, Suryanamaskar, &many more such activities at a very early age
- Nourishing curiosity: Children are curious by nature. They wonder about everything in and around their environment. Children learn better when their natural intelligence is harnessed by creating curiosity in their learning process. We believe that children have a great ability to think and interpret things in a better way than adults. So the facilitators at The Beamish International Pre-School do not provide children with readymade answers but develop the questioning ability of the child by asking open-ended questions to him/her.
- Environment as THIRD Teacher: The first teacher of the child is the mother, the second the school teacher and third is the environment. It creates a huge impact on the child and his learnings are positively and negatively affected by the environment while he is growing up. Children not only learn from the surroundings and the resources that we get from nature but also from the social environment he is growing up in. Providing the right environment is very important for the 360-degree development of the child.
- Shantiniketan Corner: Dr. Rabindranath Tagore’s philosophy of studying amidst nature is implemented at The Beamish International Pre-School on every Friday. The teachers dramatize a new story every week. Children connect with nature through these practices. We make sure children sing rhymes, do exercise and meditate amidst nature. They are enthusiastic about Friday and the new story that comes up.
- Teacher -Children ratio: The first five years are one of the most important years of life. As 90% of our brain cells develop in those years. Proper attention needs to be devoted to the child individually and providing the right environment to nurture them. At our preschool the Teacher: Children ratio is 1:10 as we ensure that every child is attended well and the teacher can give equal attention to everyone. It would enhance the growth of the child.
- CCTV Monitoring: Child Safety tops our priority list. The CCTV’s are installed in the school premises to monitor the happenings in the school.
- Respect the Child’s Image: There are various images that the child carries while he grows up. It is important that we as adults should respect it and honor their creativity and individuality. This spectrum of The Beamish International Preschool is all about respecting the image of children& treating them as adults. This is one of the paradigm shifts we all are trying to be absorbed by our parents.
- Hygiene & Cleanliness: Hygiene& Cleanliness goes hand in hand.We focus on how clean, hygienic and sanitized environment the child should stay. There is a daily morning ritual of sanitizing their hands while we welcome them inside. We make sure the classes and washrooms are cleaned 4times in a day to maintain hygiene and sanitization in the premises. We have installed essential oil-based non-toxic and non-alcoholic and chemical-free room fresheners which keep our environment germ and virus free.
Keep in Touch
The Beamish International Pre-school, Empire Estate, Row House No-09 Chinchwad, Pune – 19
+91- 96 89 021 122 / 96 89 021 144