I hope everyone is basking their Diwali break! Mine was filled with light, love, friends, relatives and lots of goodies and yummy faral (snacks made during Diwali). But now as the break comes to an end, my dear parents are you nearing to those panic attacks? Thinking of how you will get through the first day or thinking do I have to begin from zero for settling my child at school? I have a few pointers that will help you through this, for both: parents & teachers. Yes my dear parents not only you but even the teachers are anxious about the first day after a long break.
- Big School. At what Age? Wait for the right time.
- Kids Nutrition
- 8 ways to manage your Screen Time?
- What’s your choice, educator or investor?
- Safal Teacher’s training
- प्री-स्कूलच्या ‘प्रोफेसर्स’
- Disciplining Child
- World Sight Day – Where are we heading?
- Why it is important to send the child in Day Care at a very early age?
- Perseverance paid off…